Blackminer F1-Ultra contains 2 hashboards, which upgrades the hardware design and product structure of Blackminer's previous product series.
Core Hardware Upgrade
The upgraded core chips are used to improve the performance by more than 20%. The machine performance is more stable and powerful.
The algorithms are optimized, and the optimization rate of different algorithms can reach 5% to 15%.
The algorithm performance may be different by Â±5% as published.
A major change of overall structure of the equipment is completed, which makes the whole machine more reasonable in terms of force and heat dissipation. The transport failure rate in the producing area is only 0.1% ~ 0.2% at present.
No power supply included.
The power supply requirements: DC 12V output, power greater than 1400W.
Power Supplyï¼DC 12V
Powerï¼Supply power >1400W is recommended
Volumeï¼430mm Ã 290mm Ã 240mmï¼with packageï¼
360mm x 140mm x 200mm (bare)
Operating ambient temperatureï¼-20â ~ 30â
1. Blackminer F1-Ultra priced and sold in US dollars. BTC/USDT/DGB are accepted as payment. The BTC price is according to CoinDesk BPI real-time exchange rate settlement.
2. The order can not be cancelled after customer completes the order and pays the order successfully.
3. Customer can request to send the mining machine to the designated address after payment.
4. Customer can choose to host the machine in the official data center. The machines are managed and maintained by professionals.
5. Customer can suspend the hosting at any time, and the machine can be sent to the designated location at any time.
1. The initial algorithm package of the miner is based on the sales announcement.
2. HashAltcoin completes the deployment and testing of the miner within 2 hours after customer completes the order and pays successfully. (Pre-orders don't conform to this policy)
1.Customer can configure the miner after the order is completed.
2. Customer can configure algorithm and pool information.
3. The successful mining configuration of the miner will take effect immediately.
4. If customer has several miners, customer can choose to manage the miners by group.